Hello all,

I am trying to get my feet wet with the DRF and felt the urge to provide a
piece of feedback. I found the quickstart pretty helpful, but the 7-step
tutorial threw me off. Although I appreciated it more at my 2nd attempt, I
still find its flow counter intuitive. It goes from more detailed to less
detailed, whereas when you are learning something, you usually go from
simple to hard (or from general use to specific/custom usage). It is more
like how DRF evolved over time, than a beginner material.

Just to illustrate further with an example, I did the quickstart and feel
comfortable with ModelViewSet approach, and now want to go one step further
and customize it a little, this means going from step 7 of the tutorial to
6, have to read backward! :)

Possible but hard. Please let me know what you think.

Mehmet