Let's approach this a different way:

There are stacks of great tutorials out there. I'd be very happy if we were
doing a better job of collating and curating a list of those, and if we were
making them more highly visible from our own documentation.

Longer term: If one of those in particular ends up being super popular then we
could always consider re-jigging which gets the officially blessed status.