Hi all,

In 5.1.1. (Header Fields To Include In ARC-Seal Signatures) he text states
to include the ARC Set currently being added.
However, the signature cannot include the current ARC-Seal header, as it's
full contents are not yet known at the time (for obvious reasons).
Should the current ARC-Seal be excluded from the hash or should some part
of it be included?
I'm assuming the former, but regardless I can find no text to make this
explicit.
Is such text missing or am I simply overlooking it?

--
Best regards,

Martijn van der Lee
Software developer

DMARC Analyzer - Trusted. Email. Delivered.

Stationsplein 12 | 1211 EX | Hilversum | The Netherlands
www.dmarcanalyzer.com | +31 (0) 85 13 00 788

We are accredited on security and privacy by the DDMA Privacy Authority.