On 6/25/2020 5:20 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:16:43 PM EDT Dave Crocker wrote:

This entire thread is about making something that's not DMARC.

I agree, but I am willing to see an algorithm, not just subjective administration considerations. The Sender is only added by one component in my mail framework, the list server, in fact, it adds two headers:

Which means, I suppose, "I'm your sender, but if you have any complaints, talk to Errors-to:"

Should they align?  and with 5322.From, how?

DMARC needs a 3rd party solution. SPF has it because it allows you to authorize other IPs outside your own network.

--
Hector Santos,
https://secure.santronics.com