On 5/29/2011 1:24 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On 5/29/11 8:57 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> * Running "make", results in that dmd can't find druntime or phobos. I 
>> actually don't know how this is supposed to
>> work with the different repositories. There isn't a dmd.conf file in the 
>> repository?
> 
> Same here, on OS X 10.6. If I set the DMD variable to my system installation 
> (which has a dmd.conf), I get:
> 
> ---
> Running runnable tests
> make --no-print-directory run_runnable_tests
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `test_results/runnable/A16.d.out', needed 
> by `run_runnable_tests'.  Stop.
> ---
> 
> The problem is probably easily solvable, but I didn't have time to look into 
> it yet.
> 
> David

The auto-tester code documents how I've always built and run things.  The code 
can be found here:

https://github.com/braddr/d-tester/tree/master/client/src


_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to