On 30 May 2011 09:21, Walter Bright <[email protected]> wrote:

>  On 5/29/2011 1:53 PM, Robert Clipsham wrote:
>
>>
>> .....
>>
>> ## Running the test suite
>>
>> I actually don't know how to do this, but some instructions should go
>> here. Also take a look at
>> http://github.github.com/github-flavored-markdown/ for information on
>> formatting in this file.
>> ----
>>
>> I could clean this up and make a pull request if you're interested? ;)
>>
>>
> Sure!


I've just spent the past 10 minutes trying to figure out how to run the test
suite so I can add instructions/make a pull request and can't manage it...
It's no wonder it's not getting run!

I can get a range of different errors, I can't seem to manage to get
dmd.conf set up correctly to remove all errors though. Perhaps it would be a
good idea to include the relevant dmd.conf in the tests/ directory?

-- 
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/
_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to