On 1/18/12 4:48 PM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu, el 18 de enero a las 13:14 me escribiste:
Leandro, your thoughts and ideas are always welcome, but they seem
to come straight from the viewpoint that we're good as we are. As a
participant to this project, I can tell we're not. Me must get
organized in 2012 as an essential matter.

No Andrei, you're wrong, take probably the biggest opensource project
ever, Linux, as an example and realize that that's not **necessary** (if
you think Linux is a completely different piece of software, take Python
as an example). I've been always *pushing* ways to be more organized in
the development of D, so I completely agree about the goal, I just feel
like you might not be moving in the right direction.

Linux and Python benefit from high participation. We don't have that yet, so we need to rely on better organization.

Anyway, I will just shut up because I have no idea about what is Trello
about and have no information whatsoever about do you plan to use it (is
there any place where I can find this discussion?). If bugzilla will
**really** stay the same (I wish it would get much better though, maybe
that's why you feel like you need another tool), I will not complain
anymore (same if it get *replaced* by a better alternative for that
matter).

If you have no idea what Trello is about, isn't that a bit incongruent with the confidence with which you're sure I'm wrong?


Andrei

_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to