On 1/19/12 3:44 AM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
They didn't get participation from adding more tools. I don't know where
do you get the idea that adding more tools will bring more people.
I don't you where _you_ get that idea. What I'm saying is simply that
better organization improves productivity.
Also,
you're still associating "new tool" == "better organization" and my
point is exactly that that's not true.
We've tried the grassroots "hey, let's do X from now on, mmkay?" many
times. It doesn't work. We need more structure.
Anyway, I will just shut up because I have no idea about what is Trello
about and have no information whatsoever about do you plan to use it (is
there any place where I can find this discussion?). If bugzilla will
**really** stay the same (I wish it would get much better though, maybe
that's why you feel like you need another tool), I will not complain
anymore (same if it get *replaced* by a better alternative for that
matter).
If you have no idea what Trello is about, isn't that a bit
incongruent with the confidence with which you're sure I'm wrong?
No, I'm just telling you about counter-examples. That's all I need to
refute your reasoning :) (about the **need** for a new tool to get
better organization, again, I do agree that we need better organization
to grow, I don't agree about the means to get the better organization).
Well what means do you propose? You did little more in this discussion
than contradicting things I said.
What steps can we take to get better at organizing D's development?
Andrei
_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals