Andrei Alexandrescu, el 18 de enero a las 17:11 me escribiste: > >No Andrei, you're wrong, take probably the biggest opensource project > >ever, Linux, as an example and realize that that's not **necessary** (if > >you think Linux is a completely different piece of software, take Python > >as an example). I've been always *pushing* ways to be more organized in > >the development of D, so I completely agree about the goal, I just feel > >like you might not be moving in the right direction. > > Linux and Python benefit from high participation. We don't have that > yet, so we need to rely on better organization.
They didn't get participation from adding more tools. I don't know where do you get the idea that adding more tools will bring more people. Also, you're still associating "new tool" == "better organization" and my point is exactly that that's not true. > >Anyway, I will just shut up because I have no idea about what is Trello > >about and have no information whatsoever about do you plan to use it (is > >there any place where I can find this discussion?). If bugzilla will > >**really** stay the same (I wish it would get much better though, maybe > >that's why you feel like you need another tool), I will not complain > >anymore (same if it get *replaced* by a better alternative for that > >matter). > > If you have no idea what Trello is about, isn't that a bit > incongruent with the confidence with which you're sure I'm wrong? No, I'm just telling you about counter-examples. That's all I need to refute your reasoning :) (about the **need** for a new tool to get better organization, again, I do agree that we need better organization to grow, I don't agree about the means to get the better organization). -- Leandro Lucarella (AKA luca) http://llucax.com.ar/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------- GPG Key: 5F5A8D05 (F8CD F9A7 BF00 5431 4145 104C 949E BFB6 5F5A 8D05) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Relax. I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts. Can you show me where it hurts? _______________________________________________ dmd-internals mailing list [email protected] http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals
