Hi Pete,

My definition of CP is between the AG and the MA, what is out there today.
Now, if there is a functional split of CP and DP on any entity, and if
there is a interface between those two in the form of some CP interface,
then I don't have a term for that interface. We can probably agree that
CP/DP split approaches are outside the scope of this discussions.

> I can still have an SDN-style network with a separate controller making
>policy decisions.

Ok. I understand now. Only the DP is moved, but the session CP state is
anchored on a central node ? I call that central node as a mobility
anchor, now if that anchor is in the data path or not is one
consideration. But, functionally, there is still a mobility anchor.

Regards
Sri