Fixed.

6/14/2014 2:47 AM, Charles E. Perkins kirjoitti:
Oops, that was the wrong attachment!!

Please excuse my error.  The proper file is attached to this message.

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 6/13/2014 4:37 PM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:

Hello Jouni,

Thanks for incorporating some of my suggested revisions.

Follow-up below...

On 6/13/2014 3:41 AM, Jouni Korhonen wrote:
/* What about RFC 5568 (FMIP)? */

There is the "..such as.." so I think there is no really need to lost
all possible MIP6 variations.

FMIP is particularly important when developing solutions
that are aimed at localizing handover signaling, and I think
it deserves particular mention, at the cost of adding ten or
fifteen more characters to the charter text.

/* What does "eventually" mean?? */

erm.. removed..

Well, it's still there.  So, maybe, the other dozen or so
revisions that didn't make it into charter revision #9 were
intended to be included also...?  I'll await further follow-up
until I can see whether my other comments were rejected
or simply overlooked.  Please take a look.

In particular, misuse of the definite article "the" can be
interpreted to restrict development to a single solution.
And, as has been discussed, I think that the dmm WG is
very likely to develop a suite of smoothly interacting
solutions.  Moreover, it should be observed that on a
single mobile node, different applications might require
different treatment for their end-point IP address.  This
might also encourage further use of multiple IPv6 addresses
by a single mobile node, which in my opinion is a positive
feature.  Or it could elevate the importance of proper
treatment for flow mobility.

Is it just me, or do other people prefer "RFC 6275" to
"RFC6275"?

Also, the suggested dates for chartered work items seem
quite unrealistic to me.

;-) +3 months?

That would at least enable some believability.

I noticed that part of the charter fit nicely in my 80-column
(vi) text window, and part of the charter does not fit nicely.
I could also fix that if desired.

Fixed.

Thanks!

For convenience, I attached the rfcdiff output from my previous
text of the charter compared to today's version #9.  If doing so is
not helpful, please let me know.

Regards,
Charlie P.

Regards,