Hi Jouni and all,

With regard to the milestone, it looks getting more aggressive. If we
think of the current pace of creating the problem statement and
requirements documents, submitting the I-Ds to IESG by next March
doesn't seem to be very realistic...

Just a few other comments below:

(2014/06/14 8:53), Jouni wrote:
> On Jun 14, 2014, at 2:37 AM, Charles E. Perkins wrote:
>
>> Hello Jouni,
>>
>> Thanks for incorporating some of my suggested revisions.
>>
>> Follow-up below...

>>> There is the "..such as.." so I think there is no really need to lost all
>>> possible MIP6 variations.
>> FMIP is particularly important when developing solutions
>> that are aimed at localizing handover signaling, and I think
>> it deserves particular mention, at the cost of adding ten or
>> fifteen more characters to the charter text.
> Okay.
Then Why not RFC5949 for PMIP? ;-)
>>> erm.. removed..
>> Well, it's still there.  So, maybe, the other dozen or so
> D'oh.
>
>> revisions that didn't make it into charter revision #9 were
>> intended to be included also...?  I'll await further follow-up
>> until I can see whether my other comments were rejected
>> or simply overlooked.  Please take a look.
> Hmm.. seems i did not include the comments
> in the milestones part.. my mistake.
>
>> In particular, misuse of the definite article "the" can be
>> interpreted to restrict development to a single solution.
>> And, as has been discussed, I think that the dmm WG is
>> very likely to develop a suite of smoothly interacting
>> solutions.  Moreover, it should be observed that on a
>> single mobile node, different applications might require
>> different treatment for their end-point IP address.  This
>> might also encourage further use of multiple IPv6 addresses
>> by a single mobile node, which in my opinion is a positive
>> feature.  Or it could elevate the importance of proper
>> treatment for flow mobility.
>>

>> Is it just me, or do other people prefer "RFC 6275" to
>> "RFC6275"?
> Spaces are cheap.. will add those.

Many RFCs don't have a space between them, but it should be ok.

Regards,
--
Hidetoshi