Folks,

New update (v9) available. I added most of the editorials from Charlie (thanks) and the red texts from Alper.

The lot debated anchoring term (and milestone) is still there. The milestone does not mention anymore about preserving the mobility sessions and stuff. That would be up to the solution to define.

- Jouni