Hi Fred,

IMHO, DMM solution need to be tied to one specific protocol. We don't have
to battle this out and come up with one answer. Once we have high-level
view of the solution and the interfaces, its possible to realize those
interfaces using any protocols. You call it MIP, GTP, Aero ..does not
matter. The core specs can identify the interface requirements and the
specific protocol documents can publish extensions to the protocols. We
let the deployments make the call on the protocol choice.

Regards
Sri