Hi Fred,

The below comment from you made me thinking. I must admit I'm not much
familiar with Aero, have not seen its references in CDMA, WiMAX,
CableLabs, WLAN or LTE architectures.  But, if it has all the mobility
features and you believe this can conclude the WG, I thought I will
explore this a bit. I started reviewing the charts that you sent and
started browsing some of the specs. Few high-level questions, if you can
answer or point me to some documents, it will be great.

1.) What is the interface between the Aero Server and the client ? Is it
just DHCPv6 ? There is no other signaling interface ?

2.) What is the service authorization model for a Aero client ? How is the
client identified by the server ? What is the security model ?

3.) Can the Aero solution support IP nodes that do not have Aero client
stack ?

4.) If a mobile or a cable SP deploys Aero, where is their point of
control ? Where can they do Accounting, Lawful interception ?

5.) I assume Aero client can be IPv4 or an IPv6 device ? For an IPv4-only
legacy device, is the interface DHCPv4 ?

6.) Can an operator enable location-based services for a Aero client ?

7.) How can an operator enable IP Flow Mobility type features in an Aero
system ?

8.) Taking a mobile router scenario, how does Aero client support
multi-tenancy ? Is there a single tunnel between the client and the server
?

Regards
Sri