On 03/02/2015 08:13 AM, KatolaZ wrote:
On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 07:01:24AM -0500, Gravis wrote:

[cut]

Hi Gravis,

I appreciate that, but I personally can't see how the problems of
garbage collection in Java are related with good or bad programming
practices, or with a supposedly terribly long chain of dependencies
required by Perl and Python modules somebody mourned about earlier in
the thread :) And I don't get how this relates to the development of
Devuan, after all...

Best

KatolaZ

@Katolz

It's just a conversation, an exchange of views. It's marked as OT. Nothing wrong with that, and it is never intended to be a "put down" in any way. =) I find such to be a valuable measure of the community.

it's good to get to know the minds and opinions of the people you may be working together with at some point.

@Gravis

We seem to think a lot alike on this subject.

t.j.