On Friday, September 16, 2016, Ted Lemon <mel...@fugue.com> wrote:

> Hm, possibly what you mean is that it's not mentioned explicitly enough.
> I think the document covers the problem in quite a bit of detail, but the
> private domains stuff is mostly in the history section; I could understand
> if you felt that this provided insufficient clarity.

Speaking of history, DNSOP spent a huge amount of time talking about those
specific strings a year or two ago (and decided to not adopt Lyman's doc).
We can mention the issue in more depth (John, do you have any suggested
text (especially if we can avoid mentioning the specific strings again)?),
but we don't want to get into relitigating the whole topic here.

--
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.