> On 20 Dec 2016, at 06:40, ac <a...@main.me> wrote:
>
> my reply and opposition to the publication of the draft is that it is not
> ethical.

In that case, I suggest the WG notes your objection and otherwise ignores it.
You don’t have a veto anyway: nobody does.

The rest of us should now be able to get on with the job of assessing the
technical and operational merit of the ideas in this draft. If you have a
meaningful, relevant and constructive contribution to make to that discussion,
go ahead. If you don’t, you can either be quiet or take those rants elsewhere.
Thank you.