From: Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Thu, 23 June, 2011 9:27:00
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] HTML versions of the Guides

Le 2011-06-23 02:30, David Nelson a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> My 2 cents would be that the best format for guides is .odt, plus a
> publication of the user-ready version in PDF.
>
> I don't think an HTML version would really be a useful idea.
>
> --
> David Nelson

I will chime in as well. I would rather see the ODF versions first and the .pdf
only if needed. We are, after all, telling people that we have the best office
suite on earth, so let's prove it! It does work!. I would even go as far as not
publishing any .pdf versions. People needing documentation will have
LibreOffice
to read the ODF files. I would only supply .pdf files if it involved anything
with the installation of LibreOffice.

Cheers

Marc

-- Marc Paré