Op 05-11-18 om 22:29 schreef Leo Moons:

Dear Olivier,

Can I get access as well? In the TDF world, I am also known as vpanter. I have created an account.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Rrrrroarrr

Leo

Op 05-11-18 om 19:36 schreef Olivier Hallot:
Hi Sophie

Em 05/11/2018 15:55, Dave Barton escreveu:
Anyone who has access to the "LibreOffice Documentation" top level
folder can create a language sub-folder. When you are in the top level
folder, click the Plus (+) sign to the right of "LibreOffice
Documentation" near the top of the window and choose "New Folder" from
the drop down menu.
I have added you to the odfauthor group, you should have the
"LibreOffice Documentation" folder in your top level of NC. Poke me if
you want to give access to other members of the FR community as well

Kind regards