Hi,
some questions:

Am 05.11.2018 um 17:21 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
> * we would like to invite other language communities to join the new
> LibreOffice Documentation share in NextCloud, as Brazilians, Germans and
> Turks already did.

1. Is it possible to get a "restrictive" admin for the German folder
(not for me but in general)?

2. Is it possible for the German admin to get an info-mail or something
similar for all actions which happened in German folder? You know that
is easier to make chaos in NC than in ODFAuthors.

3. Is it possible in NC to lock a document for a period of time so that
nobody else can work on it? E.g. for working on a local version?
Sometimes you need to download it for working on it because LOOL doesn't
provide all features.

--
Grüße
k-j