Hi K-J

Em 06/11/2018 07:49, K-J LibreOffice escreveu:
> Hi Olivier, all,
> so it is a final decision for the international docu-team to leave
> odfauthors to nextcloud instance? Or are we still in testing mode?
>
> This question is only to tell it to German community if it is the final
> decision.

We have been using NC in the last weeks and it proves OK to handle the
job workflow for documentation as a replacement of ODFAuthors Plone
service. We kindly ask the international community to start using
NextCloud@tdf at their earliest convenience. Our plan is to shut down
the Plone service once all communities have migrated.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator