Hi Kees,

Good question!

If we follow the process, then I think that the tracking spreadsheet will
already have enough information. A file should be ready for second review
if:
(1) The first review is complete, indicated by the relevant "Return date"
being populated.
(2) The author has moved the file from Feedback to Draft, indicated by the
Status column showing "In Draft".

Regards,

Steve