> Not even then. On the other hand, it seems to have been a wonderful
> idea to cause complete chaos by overhauling the roads with a new
> layout that doesn't even make sense - and what's more, we're not just
> being told conflicting stories over it, when it'll be done/opened, but
> now it seems that as soon as the olympics leave, chaos is returning
> and putting it all back how it was in the first place!

It seems us country folk dont get such luxuries as a working road
network. Weymouth is just a nightmare every morning at the moment.
Further west in the county it just gets better. BT seems to refuse to
actively invest down this neck of the woods

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2011-02-01 20:00