Peter,

I've had a look at the man command, very useful thanks.

With best regards,
Tony Payne
Siemens plc
NWE RC-GB IC-MOL CTE ENG APP 1
Sopers Lane
BH17 7ER Poole, United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 1202 782076
Fax: +44 1202 782032
Mobile: +44 7808 823806
mailto:tony.pa...@siemens.com

Siemens plc registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square,
Frimley, Camberley, GU16 8QD. Registered no: 727817, England.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee please note that any distribution, reproduction, copying, publication
or use of this communication or the information is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact us immediately and also
delete the communication from your computer.