On Monday, 30 March 2020 09:51:20 BST Tim Waugh wrote:
> The Folding@home project definitely seems better at publicity. :-)

BOINC has a Twitter feed.  I don't have a Twitter Account, so I only paid a
quick visit, but I did notice that data computed for COVID-19 was used to
develop recent treatments that are currently in testing.  That was posted
about a month ago.

In their news section, they also mentioned that the number of people
volunteering computing power had leapt in the past few months (I think they
said doubled) and, at the time of writing, the six best days computing ever
had all occurred over the past ten days.

  Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, post-lurgi 20:00