  From: David Turney
  To: drakelist@www.zerobeat.net
  Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:22
  Subject: [drakelist] That e-bay shark....

  He obviously thinks he's really smart, but to me the serial number
phraseology suggests that the plate on the chassis may or may not be the one
that was on it when it left the factory.
  Used car salesmen have been known to switch them around, and that seems to be
where his business model comes from. There's a big UK based camera dealer with
the same 'ethics' - Presumably e-bay/Paypal make too much money out of them to
care about their own reputation.

  All New Yahoo! Mail - Tired of [EMAIL PROTECTED]@! come-ons? Let our
SpamGuard protect you.