Doug Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, I would have thought ripple of .022 VAC (peak to peak) on the -60
VDC bias was pretty clean!

Nonetheless, the consensus seems to be bias and/or ripple.  I have an
AC-4 rebuild kit from Mike at The Heath Kit Shop so I'll drag that out
of the box, assemble and install.

Thanks for the input and I'll report back as soon as I have the AC-4
rebuilt..

73,
-Doug, W7KF


On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 19:22 -0400, Al Parker wrote:
> "Al Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> I agree, and ripple in particular.
> 73,
> Al, W8UT 


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to