Doug Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, the AC-4 rebuild kit is done and installed.  (Nice kit, BTW.)

The measured voltages before the upgrade:
=========================================
B+      683     (0.40 VAC Ripple)
Low B+  278     (0.12 VAC Ripple)
Bias    -59.5   (0.022 VAC Ripple)

The measured voltages AFTER the upgrade:
=========================================
B+      675     (0.35 VAC Ripple)
Low B+  275.5   (0.055 VAC Ripple)
Bias    -59.5   (0.018 VAC Ripple)

The ripple on the low B+ circuit is much better but on the B+ and Bias
supplies the ripple figure is about the same..

I'm gonna call it a night.  Tomorrow I plan to do a complete alignment
on both the T-4XC and R-4C.  Plus, I'll snoop around in the VOX circuit
to see what I can see..

73,
-Doug, W7KF


On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 20:09 -0600, Doug Smith wrote:
> Thanks for the input and I'll report back as soon as I have the AC-4
> rebuilt..



----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to