Ken Bessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:06:43 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [drakelist] Deaf TR4
>
>
> Garey Barrell made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ken -
>
> Also be careful to watch polarity on the new caps. The circuit is not
> only "upside down", being a negative supply, it's also arranged a little
> differently.
>
> Garey
>
OK, I'm back from the parts store. I was suprised at the size
of the replacement caps! About the size of a BNC connector.
Now, if I'm reading the schematic right, the + lead of the new
C5a should go to the junction between D7 and R7.
Right?
P.S. of course I forgot the diodes but I had one in my junk box
so I'll be fine. What resistance should I see across a 4007?
73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17ip
_________________________________________________________________
Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------