Recently having put my T-4XB/R-4B combo back on the air after 1 year off, I'm
finding that when I put the T-4XB in spot mode, I can't get the relay to return
to the receive mode. This is not keying the finals(I don't think), it just
seems to hang up in the spot mode. About 3-4 years ago, I had rebuilt the
AC-4(cap's and all), so I don't think that is the problem. Now I know the the
anti-vox and vox delay affect how long the relay remains engaged.I have tried
that combination with no success. I could just be getting the wrong combo. My
question is where is a good starting point for these two controls. Also, could
this be a bad 6EV7?
Thanks for any help & 73's
Bill, WB9CAC
Tempe, Az
---------------------------------
Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.