Ted Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
Marty is the Biggest Piece Of S**T i have ever seen selling on E-Bay and
of course all the junk he sells is not much better .
Did any one see the feedback on the KWM-2 and supply he sold this
week?1650 for the rig 350 for the supply and the buyer states all junk.
How about that . Two Thousand Dollars spent and marty sells him junk
.I'm never surprised at the lenghts he goes to describe the crap he
sells . What A Crook.......
ted
DW Holtman wrote:
Hello,
I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest about Radio-Mart, but
he is full of S***. Before I put him on my list of people that I don't
sell to, he bought a KWM-2 parts radio from me that was a stripped out
parts chassis. I listed it as the PTO was not working. He stripped it
apart more selling individual parts and listed the PTO as working
well. This is impossible, the coil on the top of the case was torn apart.
I would bet money the TR-7 he is selling as parts did not work and who
ever gets the bad parts will have problems. If he buys a nice radio,
the person who buys it, will get a nice radio. If he buys a POS radio,
it will be listed as a great radio and sorry to who ever buys it.
Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Steve Brose <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Friday, November 16, 2007 4:31 PM
*Subject:* [drakelist] From Steve WA7EZB - Parting out TR-7
You guessed it. Lets end this now. I got it off my chest. Thanks
“Now Martin who sells as "Radio-Mart" and buys as
"Gottahaveit"....that's a horse of a different color. i.e.,
Running between 3.5 and 4% E-Bay complaints....for about 5,000
sales that's a bunch of pissed-off people.
And now he's parting out several brands of radios, including a
TR-7.......I wouldn't buy any of the parts from him, since the
last (and only) part I bought from him was junk....A National
S-Meter, NFG, and didn't even have the glass front on it.....He's
even trying to sell off the individual metal pieces......”
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------