Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You have to blame this on eBay for not banning him. He always comes back with a different screen name, but he has to give his correct info when he gets a new one and they can catch him at that point. We should all write eBay and tell them what is going on.
So of us can actually call support....it's an experimental program...next time I call I'll mention it.
I can tell you that bsed on a conversation with the ebay folks recently, they have an increased interest in ferreting out the bad apples....and if the guy uses PayPal, they have even more tools at their disposal.
I got a refund for an item based on unrealistic shipping charges, an the fact that the seller didn't ship as described.
If no one complains to ebay/paypal. they can't do much. 73, Thom ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net ----------------------------------------------------------------------

