From: Jim Shorney <jshor...@inebraska.com>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Drakelist Digest,RE: Blue Foil Filters
To: "drakel...@.zerobeat.net" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 12:04 PM

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:14:53 -0400, Mike Williams wrote:

> I changed my 4C and 7 line to
>these LED kits and they look great, generate less heat and consume much less
>power.  I purchased the kits on line and they were very reasonable, try a
>search and you will find the supplier

Or, you can build your own:

http://radiojim.exofire.net/pages/blue.html

There is a list of kit suppliers at the bottom of the page as well. In
retrospect, I may try retrofitting a small red LED to my creation to bring out
the red highlights in the S-Meter. The monochromtic blue LEDs obliterate the
red color completely.

73

-Jim

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and he
will learn for a lifetime."

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org