Richard -

I prefer top posting. It works better for me because I can see the most recent comments/edits immediately, and if I need to see what is being referred to, or further clarification, I can scroll down and find it.

Bottom posting only makes sense if you expect the recipient to read through the entire message thread each time they open it.

While we're on the subject, I also find it irritating when a reply is sent with NO reference. I don't read EVERY email that comes in, and then I'll see something that catches my eye and open it to find "Yes, I think that is exactly what should be done about that.!" and nothing else!?!?!

And another thing.....   :-)   CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHEN THE SUBJECT CHANGES!!!!  
 :-)

Good Luck tomorrow!

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4-A, 4-B, C-Line
and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>


Richard Knoppow wrote:

Note: do people on this list prefer top replies or bottom? I got a private e-mail asking me to change to top posting so I am trying it.


_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

Reply via email to