Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

Well, I thought I'd also point out that this solves the lockups I was experiecing with the r300 driver, too :-)

Really ? And you can move cursor freely on r300 without lockups ?

I played almost a full game of neverputt... That hasn't happened with the r300 driver in a very long time :-)

Almost - did you quit early or it locked up ?

best

Vladimir Dergachev

Sorry, should have made that clearer :-) I got called away to an emergency at work, so I had to quit. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do more testing this evening, assuming the crisis is taken care of by then.

Adam