Admittedly, I don't have a strong opinion either way.  Most other
listservs I'm on do "munge" the Reply-To header so that you always reply
to the list.  I'd also admit that annoys me sometimes when I just want
to reply only to the sender (and even in Thunderbird, I cannot do that
without manually replacing the list's email address with the sender's).

All in all, I wonder if Ralph LeVan's suggestion of adding *both* the
list and the sender to the Reply-To would be a nice compromise. :)

- Tim

Tim Donohue
Research Programmer, Illinois Digital Environment for
Access to Learning and Scholarship (IDEALS)
135 Grainger Engineering Library

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:   http://www.ideals.uiuc.edu
phone: (217) 333-4648