I'd suggest going through the uninstall process and get the Trust Team to then 
delete you.

When you come back online, you can then reinstall.


>From a hardware perspective, I'd suggest leaving as much as you can on the 
>air, at least powered on for the period. The bearings in fans and disk drives 
>often don't like long inactivity periods, especially disk drives. Which I 
>guess brings me back to my first point, if you uninstall and the drive craps 
>out on you then you haven't lost anything.

Ed WA4YIH


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of George
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] W7DIN Moving to Chino Valley, AZ





I am moving from Yuma to Chino Valley, AZ.

The W7DIN Gateway will be going off the air in about 2 weeks, and will be down 
for about 3 months.

What do I need to do to prevent any problems with the Trust Server?

George



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to