George,

This is a better question to pose to the trust server admins or through 
the dstar-gateway list.  However, if it was me, and I was keeping the 
same gateway/repeater callsign, I would just notify everyone you were 
going down for 3 months.  Unregister anyone that would like to register 
on another gateway so they can update their own records. I would not 
uninstall anything, just do an update when you install the gateway in 
Chino Valley and come back on the air from your new location.

George wrote:
>
>
> I am moving from Yuma to Chino Valley, AZ.
>
> The W7DIN Gateway will be going off the air in about 2 weeks, and will 
> be down for about 3 months.
>
> What do I need to do to prevent any problems with the Trust Server?
>
> George
>

-- 
John D. Hays
Amateur Radio Station K7VE <http://k7ve.ampr.org>
PO Box 1223
Edmonds, WA 98020-1223
VOIP/SIP: [email protected] <sip:[email protected]>
Phone: 206-801-0820
801-790-0950
Fax: 866-309-6077
Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to