From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of n2gyn
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 2:27 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: Bit Rate?

Thank you all for you reply and comments.
Let me make myself clearer.
I would like to see the audio quality of D-Star be improved. To MY ears'
everyone sound like a robot. I thought this was due to the low bit rate. I
am NOT impressed with the digital voice mode. I want to hear a more natural
sounding voice. My telephone sounds better.
How could this be achieved if not by bit rate?
John

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com