I don't see any difference between LifeIzCool and MCE in regards to the fact
that NEITHER originated the concept.

The difference I see is that LifeIzCool is willing to share it at no charge,
and MCE is cashing in.

The discussion of whether $100 is fair or not is just silly.

I, from the beginning have questioned what exactly MCE is doing, not because
I'm interested in doing it, but because I have always had success with
CardBus WITHOUT doing it.

You want to figure out how to do something and share it with the world... Go
for it!

You want to pay someone else to do something difficult for you... Go for it!

Save your judgements for yourself.

Jay