Hi all,

Yes the CAT part of the program is changed , Paul and I spend much time in
solving the problem

For the OMNIVII rig and the K3 rig, but didn´t found or have any problems
with my IC7800.

If you are aware how to change a rigfile via the radio database (closed log
)

 you can try to give a little delay (100ms) next to the command line for

set vfo A or

set vfo B or

set mode or

set mode B

make sure you make a backup of the rigfile first

In the omniVII file we had to put a 100ms delay in one cmdline because the
radio

couldn´t process the correct sended commands.

Guy ON4AOI