Guy and Walt,

The problem does not appear to be in the rig files....and slowing the
command processing doesn’t appear to be the cure. I have tried to use delays
in the file for the Yaesu FT9000/ 2000 ....and everything works in 7.05.

In the Yaesu series of radios, there is a menu FRQDISP...by changing it to
‘DIR’, the 7.06 problem disappeared. (Thanks John, W9ROM) Is there a similar
Menu item in ICOM...at least, you can fix the problem as Paul figures out
what happened in 7.06.

By fixing the Omni VII and K3, we seem to have “broken” the other rigs’ CAT.
The FT2000 and 9000 have very quick processors and can handle the
commands...so the problem is probably elsewhere.

BTW, for anyone interested, I have a new rig file for the updated FT9000 PEP
rigs...if you need it, please contact me off the reflector...

73,

Lou N2TU

  _____