Use your own callsign. Then, when you want to search for notes (F8) just type
your own callsign.73,Mike Cizek WØVTT Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tom Doligalski via DX4WIN
<dx4win@mailman.qth.net> Date: 6/19/20  15:26  (GMT-06:00) To: DX4WIN Reflector
<DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net> Subject: [Dx4win] Comments in logbook? Years ago, in
the dark ages before we had electronics logs, it was very convenient to write a
comment in the logbook. Something like “new dipole” or “new radio”. I would
like to suggest a similar function for dx4win. Maybe have the program recognize
and entry made with the callsign field starting with the #sign as a comment. No
entries for qsl, etc. but just day, time, notes for this qso. Maybe the current
frequency and mode. Items would appear chronologically in the log, but nowhere
else. Not sure how difficult this would be, but it would be very useful, albeit
only used occasionally. 73, Tom W4KXSent from my iPad