Yes, I agree with Jim. All kinds of info can be placed in the NOTES THIS QSO
and NOTES FOR THIS CALL. For example, today I worked NB6GC. To further
memorialize this QSO in the NOTES THIS QSO Window I entered Op: Jeff (as this
is a club station there could be many different ops). In the NOTES THIS CALL I
entered: USS HORNET AMATEUR RADIO CLUB. So if was to look up this call again in
DX4WIN I would know when I last worked it, what the call represented, and the
op at the time.

Another example. I work the Bulgarian Saints stations (there is a new saint
every month). Today I worked LZ734PA, The current monthly saint station. In the
NOTES THIS QSO Window I entered Bulgarian Saints. I enter Bulgarian Saints in
this window for every saint station worked. 108 since 2008, some multi
bands/modes. That way I can easily find which and how many Bulgarian Saints
Stations I have logged. In the NOTES THIS CALL I entered The name of the
current saint for the current month. For June 2020 it is Bulgarian Saint
Propodobni Petyr Atonski. Every month there is a new saint featured. You can go
to http://www.lz1kcp.com/ to see who is the saint of the month. I am already on
the Honor Roll so need more actives to keep me busy on Ham Radio so I now
collect IOTA's, museum ships, Bulgarian Saints, and some others.

73

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ
http://gocoastguard.com