From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of Tim moore
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 6:59 PM
To: Tom Doligalski <w...@mac.com>
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector <DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Comments in logbook?

I might be missing your point....but there aere already two fields in the QSO
window for each QSO made. Notes for this QSO and Notes for this Call (if I
remember correctly, I don't have the program loaded on this computer). So are
you talking about some other kind of comments? I use them frequently. When I
work someone with the same radio as me, I'll put a comment in the QSO in one of
those fields. When I get a new radio, I add comments like "first 6 meter
contact on new FT991A"....or "he's using same microphone as me"....and on and
on, etc, etc.

So are you talking about something different? Because there are already TWO
comment fields as the software already is. So I'm a bit confused what you are
asking for....is it something different....

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP