GM Joe,

I'm using also a Microham but the DIGI KEYER 1. And you know that your bridge is working very well here. Phil, ON5PV, is using a SignaLink. And your bridge is also working by him.

The only thing I can say is that when I'm using your bridge, there is no wsjtx_log.adi created. When I'm using only the WSJT_X program without your bridge, the log adif is present. Strange or not ?
So, it's maybe not the microham but something others.

That's my piece of cake.

73's de Eric - ON7RN