I have been working with Earl N5ZM tonight - trying to get
my WSJT-X 1.8.0-rc1 BRIDGE to work for him..

Here is his setup:     DELL Computer running Windows10
and he is using the MicroHam Microkeyer II  --  everything
for my BRIDGE is setup correctly on his DELL Computer..
We can see that the WSJT-X program is making the wsjtx_log.adi
file all ok ..  BUT,  all of the normal exe files that need to be
"Run as Adminstator" are checkmarked as such - all ok ...

MY BRIDGE will not see the  wsjtx_log.adi file and do it's thing
on this file ...  I do not run a MicroHam Microkeyer II -- so, I
do not know if the microkeyer is making it impossible to use
my BRIDGE -- or, if it is something in his DELL computer that
might be causing it..  We doublechecked to make sure his
computer is using the  English (United States)  keyboard - YES!!!

Is any other DXbase2007 user running a MicroHam Microkeyer II
and IS HAVING SUCCESS with running my WSJT-X BRIDGE??

TIA!!

73 Joe wa6axe

Joseph Glockner
wa6...@verizon.net