> > The only people I can imagine might get substantial benefit from the
> > referral program are the operators of ponzis and HYIPs. Correct me
if I
> > am wrong, anybody...
>
> I think it's an excellent program, and so do some other people that I
> know,
> who are NOT involved in HYIPs. The program takes a while to build up
> volume,
> but it doesn't go away -- it's compounding -- and this makes it a very
> good
> program.

Interesting. Good for you, Craig.

I was not criticising the program per se... but it should be part of a
clear overall marketing strategy. You can't just stick an affiliate
program out there and then expect it to grow by itself. Now if they
hired someone full time to go out and recruit affiliates, would it not
be tens or hundreds of times more effective?

Regards
Nick
Fidex