> Now, if it was somehow possible to move the cost e-gold from the buyer
> the seller, then perchaps e-gold would have a chance.  Untill that
happens
> see e-gold confined to a niche markets.  The way it is right now, it
will
> takie off for mass payments.
>
> Kind regards,
> Adam

You are right, Adam. And I'm pretty sure most online retailers would
willingly give a 5% or 10% discount to people paying e-gold instead of
credit card, if only there was enough volume to make it worth their
while adapting systems, shopping carts etc.

It's a classic case of the whole e-gold system needing more promotion,
but I think I've had my say on that today :)

Nick
Fidex